FactsheetGame Android link:
Based in Boulogne Billancourt, France
Press / Business contact:
51 rue de Silly
92100 Boulogne Billancourt
Slyway is a fun puzzle game with gorgeous graphics. Unlike other logic games, Slyway provides the player an atmosphere of adventure and exploration. This game immerses the player with a narration featuring two endearing characters: Kurt, a teenager who loves to play music, and Sly, his old teddy bear. The goal of the game is to help Kurt find the shortest way to Sly, while collecting the three stars. The player must slide against the walls to reach Sly, all with a limited number of movements and even sometimes with a timer. As the player progresses, the difficulty is gradually increasing with introduction of new game items like teleportation vortex, flying blocks, magnet, and many more. Many challenges and rewards can be unlocked, like skins, treasure chest, secret passages, optionals levels and others worlds. Slyway offers a very fun experience while challenging your logical skills.
- Solve more than 185 challenging puzzles. As you progress, the difficulty increases
- Progress in the adventure by exploring huge maps of 3 differents worlds
- Master many mechanics with 16 game items to unlock
- Collect the 25 skins of Kurt and Sly
- Unlock 39 game achievements
- Challenge your brain with timed level
- Discover all secret passages and treasure chests
- Use virtual coins to reveal soluces when you are stuck
- Gorgeous graphics and musics
Slyway was developed by two childhood friends: Adrien CHARTIE a freelance graphic artist based in Montreal and Valérian MOQUAY, Guaranapps founder based in Ile-de-France. The production start at the end of the year 2016 and took more than a year and a half with only two people:
- Adrien CHARTIE: all graphics and animations.
- Valérian MOQUAY: programming, game design and musics composition/sound design
A first version, called Get Teddy, was released in October 2017 but it's cute aspect and its high difficulty took us away from our main audience. That's why we decided to refactor game, adjusting many game mechanics and changing the branding to target the right audience. This is how Slyway came out on June 2018.More details
Many more details about Slyway development and Guaranapps future projects can be found in this Gamingway article (french): gamingway.fr/interview-valerian-moquay-fondateur-de-guaranapps
Slyway trailer YouTube
If you need more images for Slyway or If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Slyway – Challenge Your Brain To Its Limit!"
- "Interview with many details about the game and its creation (in french)"
- Inod, Gamingway
- "A simple, but addictive game"
- Usami - previous version (Get Teddy) review, Geeks by girls
- "Opportunity to have fun long hours with an excellent game"
- Chris, Graal
- "Game that marked the week"
- Manuel Castejon, frandroid
- "A wonderful puzzle game"
- Vipsmart, Vipsmart
Slyway for Android play.google.com.
You can get OST at soundcloud.com.
Some open-source contributions to Godot Engine github.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Guaranapps CEO - Programmer, sound designer, level designer